Policy Think Tank
Geraldine Gonsalvez’s Policy Think Tank.
Geraldine GONSALVEZ for Integrity, Transparency and Accountability
Mission: Truthful Democratic Representation and Governance.
12 Reasons to vote No. 1 for Geraldine GONSALVEZ
My policy platform priorities are:
1. Jobs = Income = Home Ownership ( Paid work enables Independence and a chance of a decent livelihood). Work rotation, on-site job parenting care options, better-networked transport solutions. I will work to support and raise the current living standards for all Australians beginning here in Victoria.
2. Boost the re-establishment of the strategic industry to provide an opportunity to create jobs and self-sustaining solutions Australia-wide. Increase employment opportunities, upskilling, training, and applied learning. Re-work the whole approach to the casualization of jobs, factoring in proper fair work principles and work-related remuneration.
3. Calls for a new definition and recognition of work and value for the dignity and respect for life perse. The dignity of life begins and ends with the freedom to simply exist. I will support a renewed government-supported workplace accord if required. Equal pay based on qualifications, experience, and training.
4. Responsible, for ecological stewardship, and clean energy initiatives. Ensure the availability of affordable electricity and fuel costs as well as the development of clean, reliable increased 24/7 baseload energy capacities. With defense and natural disaster preparedness and contingency capacities with a focused management, towards an improved efficacy in view of National Security and environmental catastrophic disasters.
5. Encourage waste-free biodegradable principles. Trim waste and close loopholes where ever possible that enable corruption or corrupt practices. I will endeavour to spearhead the focus on opportunities that will create initiatives for investment from government and private sectors towards increased support for research and development of clean energy sources to drive production, innovation, and reduced emissions within manufacturing agriculture, and retail sectors. We can and have to lead energy and lifestyle change into the future from the homefront and beyond.
6. Human Rights, Freedom of personal choice and conscience, including the right to religious belief, exemptions in the Sex Discrimination Act, and the opportunities for women to be respected and upheld. Including the support for the formation of a federal independent crimes commission, supervised under the jurisdiction of the supreme and high courts of Australia.
7 Respect and value for parenthood. Restoration of parental rights in view of educational, health, and medical decisions for their minor-aged children. As well as ensure their moral and religious formation in accordance with their convictions.
8. Safeguard children – protect them from accessing online pornography by requiring service providers to block automatic access and the requirement of age verification.
9. Education Vouchers + Family Child Care Vouchers to give families the choice of care including opportunities for active grandparents to access as well.
10. Drug and gambling prevention initiatives, not only harm minimization strategies. Policies to protect families from the physical, mental, psychological, and economic devastation caused by the use of illicit drugs and gambling habits by a family member.
11. Aged care: Ageing in Place within the family for older Australians wherever possible.
12. Invest in the principles of fair trade practices. Strengthen regulation and accountability to prevent illegal tax evasion and money laundering enterprises in Australia and its territories. Guard all Australians of their fair share of dividends, sovereign ownership, and equitable distribution of collectively earned taxpayer income in Australia, against illegal schemes via improved regulation and lawful watertight scrutiny.
My commitment to you electors is a guaranteed, independent, straightforward personalized representation ensuring the common good of all becomes the Victorian people’s agenda, which is not dictated by just the duopoly of power groups and their power-backed politics but instead a representation of the common good of the all of Victoria and the Commonwealth.
“The future depends on what you do today.” ( Mahatma Gandhi)
The progression of a Nation towards the common good of all Australians will be my priority. I ensure that the Policy statements above, put forward and generated by me will commence and preferably be put to consultation and practice within the duration of my term if elected, with a view to maximizing benefit to Victoria and all Australians.
I have put myself forward to enable a broadening of choice on the ballot ticket. My commitment to you, the electors of Victoria, is Representation for all not just exclusively for political party memberships or politics.
I request you to please avoid wasting your opportunity to vote or your chance to usher in the change, possibly historic change that you would like to see happen in Victoria in the South East Metropolitan Region with your no. 1 choice of Vote for Geraldine Gonsalvez and the Health Australia Party. The upper house may not be where the government is formed but it is crucial to Victoria’s democratic governance.
I look forward to your support in your no.1 vote. Please vote validly so that your vote can be counted and not be wasted.
Geraldine’s Transport Policy vision and plan for Victoria.
The South East Metropolitan is the gateway to the whole Gippsland region to the natural deep water ports as in the Port of Hastings and to regional health and business and tourism. Hence something must be done to advance :
Affordable accessible regional flights and transportation hubs for the purposes of medical health needs and services and to help sustain the healthy functioning of all aspects of regional economies and stimulus in general.
A variety of transport connectivity is a must.
Air rail boat ships ferry two-wheelers clean energy transport alternatives manufactured locally in the S E.Metro region.
Advocate re-examine and plan for new separate dedicated unshared motorized bike paths and Cycleways on main roads and in the newly structured CBD with a view to creating more safe well lit off-road separate unshared bike paths.
Pedestrian paths must preferably remain separate and solely for pedestrians state-wide in view of pedestrian safety.
New and Improved Inertransport multi-modal options for the passage of waste freight and manufacturing in general in the South East Metropolitan Region
Port to the factory to farms to warehouses direct the need with the burgeoning industry of online marketing is paramount.
Users collect to provide a percentage in levies to remedy the financial solution in partnership with the Victorian government.
A focussed plan on connecting the metro spread and country connect.
Greater Dandenong could very well become a beginning focus.